$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping (5-8 Business Days)
Shop by category
Candy BuffetPatriotic CandiesBulk LollipopsCandy Bars and Checkout CandySoft Candy In BulkWedding CandyGourmet LollipopsGummy and Jelly CandyHard Candy in BulkLifesavers CandyMint CandySugar Free Candy in BulkThank You CandyUnwrapped CandyUnwrapped Candy BeadsCandy AssortmentsChewing GumCandy Jars and DisplaysNostalgic - Retro CandyNovelty CandyChocolate Candy in BulkOccasionsLicorice CandyTaffy CandyCandy by ColorCandy by FlavorPet TreatsSnacksVolume Candy OrdersChicago CandyCustomized CandyCLOSEOUTS - FREE GROUND SHIPPING
Bulk Candy and Wholesale CandySoft Candy In BulkPNO Candy Milk Caramel - Tub

PNO Candy Milk Caramel - Tub

PNO Candy Milk Caramel - Tub



 
(0 reviews)  

Price: $14.95
Item #: NO301-1
Shipping Weight: 4.00 lbs
Quantity:
Individually wrapped Milk Caramels by PNO Confectioners. Each piece measures approximately 1" square x .25" thick. Each 4 pound clear plastic sealed tub contains approximately 350 pieces.
NUTRITION FACTS: Serving Size 4pcs. (16g), Calories 70, Calories from Fat 10, Total Fat 1g (2%), Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 60mg (3%), Total Carbs 14g (5%), Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 10g, Protein 0g

INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, WATER, FRACTIONATED PALM OIL, MILK WHEY, SKIMMED MILK, SALT, GLICERYL MONOESTERATE, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR AND SODIUM BICARBONATE.
ALLERGEN INFO: MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT PROCESSES PEANUTS, MILK, AND SOY.

Customers also bought

Gummi Strawberries with Cream ~ 4.4lb Bag
Albanese 12 Flavor Assorted Gummi Bears ~ 5lb Bag
Purple Sassy Spheres ~ 5lb
Tootsie Roll Easter Midgees ~ 80 Count Bag.
$17.95
$15.25
$26.95
$4.95

Customer Reviews

There have been no reviews