$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping (5-8 Business Days)
Shop by category
Candy BuffetPatriotic CandiesWedding CandyBulk LollipopsSoft Candy In BulkChewing GumGourmet LollipopsGummy and Jelly CandyHard Candy in BulkLifesavers CandyMint CandyCandy Bars and Checkout CandySugar Free Candy in BulkThank You CandyUnwrapped CandyUnwrapped Candy BeadsCandy AssortmentsCandy Jars and DisplaysNostalgic - Retro CandyNovelty CandyChocolate Candy in BulkOccasionsLicorice CandyTaffy CandyCandy by ColorCandy by FlavorPet TreatsSnacksVolume Candy OrdersChicago CandyCustomized CandyCLOSEOUTS - FREE GROUND SHIPPING
Bulk Candy and Wholesale CandyChocolate Candy in BulkYork Mini Peppermint Patties ~ 8oz. Bag

York Mini Peppermint Patties ~ 8oz. Bag

York Mini Peppermint Patties ~ 8oz. Bag



 
(0 reviews)  

Price: $4.95
Item #: HE150-1
Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
HEAT ADVISORY: THIS ITEM IS HEAT SENSITIVE. PLEASE PURCHASE AN ICE PACK. SWEET SERVICES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MELTED PRODUCT.
Quantity:
Get the Mini Sensation! Enjoy the refreshing taste of York's cool peppermint dipped in smooth dark chocolate. These unwrapped bite-sized pieces are a great "on the go" snack. This 8oz. resealable pouch makes it easy for sharing or snacking any time of the day.
Approximately 60 pieces per bag. Kosher Dairy Certified "OUd".
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 3pcs. (41g), Calories 150, Calories from Fat 25, Total Fat 3g (5%), Saturated Fat 2g (10%), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 15mg (1%), Total Carbs 33g (11%), Dietary Fiber: less than 1g, Sugars 27g, Protein less than 1g. Iron 2%

INGREDIENTS: Sugar, corn syrup, semisweet chocolate (chocolate, sugar, cocoa, milk fat, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, PGPR, emulsifier, vanillin, artificial flavor) Invert sugar, egg whites, oil of peppermint, milk. Kosher OUd

Customers also bought

Light Blue M&M's ~ 5lbs
Dinner Mint ~ 3lb Bag
Bulk Jelly Belly Cherry Sours ~ 10lb
Tesla's Teeny Yellow Twist Pop ~ 48ct.
$56.95
$10.95
$73.50
$15.95

Customer Reviews

There have been no reviews