Shop by category
Patriotic CandiesFull CasesCandy Jars and DisplaysLollipopsSoft CandyWedding CandyGourmet LollipopsHard CandyLifesaversMintsSugar Free CandyThank You CandyUnwrapped CandyUnwrapped Candy BeadsCandy AssortmentsChewing GumNostalgic - Retro CandyNoveltyChocolate CandyOccasionsLicoriceTaffyColorsFlavorsPet TreatsSnacksVolume Candy OrdersChicago CandyCustomized CandyCLOSEOUTS - FREE GROUND SHIPPING
Bulk Candy and Wholesale CandyFull CasesBulk ChocolateDove Milk Chocolate Caramel Promises ~ 12/9.5oz. Bags

Dove Milk Chocolate Caramel Promises ~ 12/9.5oz. Bags

Product rating:
Sign in to rate
Price: $62.00
Item #: MM20637
Shipping Weight: 7.00 lbs
HEAT ADVISORY: THIS ITEM IS HEAT SENSITIVE. SWEET SERVICES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MELTED PRODUCT.
Quantity:
Purchase this item
in a Smaller Size
A rich silky smooth light chocolate caramel - simply melts in your mouth!
Loose yourself in deliciously rich silky smooth DOVE Light Chocolate Squares. Each individually wrapped in gold metallic with "Dove Mikl Chocolate" written on the outside and a special PROMISES message inside each wrapper. Approx. four different messages per bag. Is packaged in 12 - 9.5oz bags. Kosher Dairy Certified.
Approximately 35 pieces per bag.
Dove Milk Chocolate Caramel Promises ~ 12/9.5oz. Bags
NUTRITION FACTS: Serving Size 5pcs. (40g), Calories 200, Calories from Fat 100, Total Fat 11g (17%), Saturated Fat 7g (35%), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg (2%), Sodium 45mg (2%), Total Carbs 12g (4%), Dietary Fiber 1g (4%), Sugars 21g, Protein 2g

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, MILKFAT, LACTOSE, CHOCOLATE PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS). CARAMEL (CORN SYRUP, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, SUGAR, SKIM MILK, MILKFAT, LACTOSE, SALT, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR.
There have been no reviews for this product.
: *
: *
: *
Type the characters you see in the picture:


*