$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping (5-8 Business Days)
Shop by category
Candy BuffetCandy CanesChristmas CandyPatriotic CandiesWedding CandyBulk LollipopsSoft Candy In BulkChewing GumGourmet LollipopsGummy and Jelly CandyHard Candy in BulkLifesavers CandyMint CandyCandy Bars and Checkout CandySugar Free Candy in BulkThank You CandyUnwrapped CandyUnwrapped Candy BeadsCandy AssortmentsCandy Jars and DisplaysNostalgic - Retro CandyNovelty CandyChocolate Candy in BulkOccasionsLicorice CandyTaffy CandyCandy by ColorCandy by FlavorPet TreatsSnacksVolume Candy OrdersChicago CandyCustomized CandyCLOSEOUTS - FREE GROUND SHIPPING
Bulk Candy and Wholesale CandyCandy by ColorPurple CandyGrape Laffy Taffy Rope ~ 24 Count

Grape Laffy Taffy Rope ~ 24 Count

Grape Laffy Taffy Rope ~ 24 Count

(0 reviews)  

Price: $9.50
Item #: LTR/GRAPE/1
Shipping Weight: 2.00 lbs
DISCLAIMER: Color may vary from picture. Color often varies slightly with each patch. NO REFUNDS FOR COLOR VARIANCE.
Grape flavored Wonka's Taffy Ropes. Kid's Love 'em!
Kids favorites! These Wonka Laffy Taffy Ropes are grape flavored and individually wrapped. They measure approximately 12" and include a joke on each wrapper.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 Rope (23g), Calories 80, Calories from Fat 10, Total Fat 1.5g (2%), Saturated Fat 1g (4%), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 40mg (2%), Total Carbs 18g - (6%), Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 11g, Protein 0g

INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Palm Oil and less than 2% of Malic Acid, Mono-and Diglycerides, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavors, Blue 1, Red 40, Yellow 5

Customers also bought

PayDay Candy Bar - 24ct.
CeDe Giant Smartie Lollipops ~ 72 Count Tub
Primrose Sugar Free IBC Rootbeer Barrels
Charms Cherry Blowpops

Customer Reviews

There have been no reviews