$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping (5-8 Business Days)
Shop by category
Candy BuffetHalloween CandiesPatriotic CandiesWedding CandyBulk LollipopsSoft Candy In BulkChewing GumGourmet LollipopsGummy and Jelly CandyHard Candy in BulkLifesavers CandyMint CandyCandy Bars and Checkout CandySugar Free Candy in BulkThank You CandyUnwrapped CandyUnwrapped Candy BeadsCandy AssortmentsCandy Jars and DisplaysNostalgic - Retro CandyNovelty CandyChocolate Candy in BulkOccasionsLicorice CandyTaffy CandyCandy by ColorCandy by FlavorPet TreatsSnacksVolume Candy OrdersChicago CandyCustomized CandyCLOSEOUTS - FREE GROUND SHIPPING

Heath Miniature Bars

Heath Miniature Bars



 
(0 reviews)  

Price: $6.95
Item #: HE6200/1
Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
HEAT ADVISORY: THIS ITEM IS HEAT SENSITIVE. PLEASE PURCHASE AN ICE PACK. SWEET SERVICES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MELTED PRODUCT.
Available Sizes:
Quantity:
A great combo of Toffee & Chocolate!
Heaths bite-size (.25oz.) English Toffee bar wrapped in smooth Milk Chocolate. Each individually wrapped.
Approximately 48 pieces.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 6pcs. (43g), Calories 230, Calories from Fat 120, Total Fat 14g (22%), Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg (3%), Sodium 150mg (6%), Total Carbs 27g (9%), Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 26g, Protein 1g

INGREDIENTS: Milk chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate nonfat milk, milk fat, lactose, soy lecithin, salt, vanillin, artificial flavor, sugar, palm oil, diary butter (milk), almonds (roasted in cocoa butter and/or sunflower oil), contains 2% or less of: salt, artificial flavor, soy lecithin. Kosher "OU/D"

Customers also bought

Jooblers Black Candy Crumble Melts - 160pcs.
Bulk Jelly Belly Candy Corn ~ 10lb
Hershey Special Dark Chocolate Kisses ~ 12 oz Bag
Starlight Candy Assorted
$13.50
$57.50
$6.95
$6.95

Customer Reviews

There have been no reviews