1. Credit card and personal information security. Sweetservices.com takes steps to protect your personal information appropriate to the data in our control, which include safeguards against loss and theft. Examples of such information are: name, postal address, email address, and phone number.
2. We collect contact information from you and use it to contact you and track packages. Shopping is 100% secure.
3. PCI compliance. Security of credit card and payment information is met by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards. We also use firewalls and other methods to keep payment data secure.
4. Information that you give us. Sweetservices.com stores and uses the information you provide us to place orders and for future orders.
5. E-mail addresses. We do not rent, share, or exchange our customers’ addresses. We do use this information for future product promotions. You may opt out of any email promotions.
6. Mailing addresses. We have a limited amount of mailing compared with years ago. Specials mailings are released to select vertical markets we do not rent, share, or exchange our customers’ addresses. If you do not want to received mailings please contact Customer Service department at Sweet Services and we will take your address out with two weeks.
7. Access to Customer Information. Customers can update their information at Sweetservices.com.
8. Disclaimer. We reserve the right to disclose your personal identifiable information as required by law on our Web site.
9. Blog. If you make comments on Sweetservices.com blog personal identifiable information you submit there can be read or used by other users of these forum, and could be used to send unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for these forums. You may remove you name at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1-800 322 6391 or 1 800 3candy1:
10319 Vans Drive – Unit C & D
Frankfort, IL 60423