$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping (5-8 Business Days)
Shop by category
Candy BuffetSt. Patrick's Day CandiesEaster CandiesCandy Bars and Checkout CandyLollipopsSoft Candy In BulkWedding CandyGourmet LollipopsHard Candy in BulkLifesavers CandyMintsSugar Free Candy in BulkThank You CandyUnwrapped CandyUnwrapped Candy BeadsCandy AssortmentsChewing GumPatriotic CandiesCandy Jars and DisplaysNostalgic - Retro CandyNoveltyChocolate Candy in BulkOccasionsLicorice CandyTaffy CandyCandy by ColorCandy by FlavorPet TreatsSnacksVolume Candy OrdersChicago CandyCustomized CandyCLOSEOUTS - FREE GROUND SHIPPING
Bulk Candy and Wholesale CandyChocolate Candy in BulkHershey Gold Kisses with Almonds ~ 11oz. Bag

Hershey Gold Kisses with Almonds ~ 11oz. Bag

Hershey Gold Kisses with Almonds ~ 11oz. Bag



Product rating:
Price: $6.95
Item #: HE13231/1
Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
HEAT ADVISORY: THIS ITEM IS HEAT SENSITIVE. PLEASE PURCHASE AN ICE PACK. SWEET SERVICES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MELTED PRODUCT.
Quantity:
A kiss with an almond
Wrapped in shiny gold foil, this Hershey Milk Chocolate Kiss wraps around a crunchy almond. Approximately 60 pieces per 11oz bag.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 9pcs. 40g, Calories 210, Calories from Fat 120, Total Fat 14g (22%), Saturated Fat 7g (35%), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg (3%), Sodium 30mg (1%), Total Carbs 21g - (7%), Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g, Protein 4g, Calcium 8%, Iron 2%

INGREDIENTS: Milk Chocolate (sugar, milk, cocoa butter, chocolate, lactose, milk fat, soy lecithin, vanillin, artificial flavor, PGPR emulsifier, almonds roasted in cocoa butter and/or sunflower oil

Customer Reviews

There have been no reviews for this product.

Customers also bought

Albanese Green Apple Gummi Rings ~ 4.5lb Bag
Jelly Belly Disney Princess Gift Bag ~ 7.5oz
Sugar Free Soft Licorice Drops 2.2lb Bag
Petite Hypno Pops Blue & White Swirled Lollipops ~ 100 Pcs
$15.25
$6.95
$11.90
$29.50