Shop by category
Candy BarsCandy BuffetValentine CandySt. Patrick's Day CandiesLollipopsSoft CandyWedding CandyGourmet LollipopsHard CandyLifesaversMintsSugar Free CandyThank You CandyUnwrapped CandyUnwrapped Candy BeadsCandy AssortmentsChewing GumPatriotic CandiesCandy Jars and DisplaysNostalgic - Retro CandyNoveltyChocolate CandyOccasionsLicoriceTaffyColorsFlavorsPet TreatsSnacksVolume Candy OrdersChicago CandyCustomized CandyCLOSEOUTS - FREE GROUND SHIPPING
Bulk Candy and Wholesale CandySugar Free CandySugar Free Coffee Rio ~ 3lb.

Sugar Free Coffee Rio ~ 3lb.

Sugar Free Coffee Rio ~ 3lb.
Product rating:
Sign in to rate
Price: $15.95
Item #: AB200/3
Shipping Weight: 3.00 lbs
Quantity:
Delicious sugar free coffee flavored hard candies. Same great Coffee Rio flavor but sweetened with Splenda.
3lb. Approximately 350 pieces.
NUTRITION FACTS: Serving Size 4 pcs. (15g), Calories 45, Calories from Fat 15, Total Fat 1.5g (2%), Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 15mg (1%), Total Carbs 10g (3%), Dietary Fiber g, Sugars 0g, Protein 0g

INGREDIENTS: HYDROGENATED STARCH HYDROLYSATE, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, COFFEE, BUTTER SALT, SOY SECITHIN, NARTURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SUCRALOSE

ALLERGEN INFO: Sensitive persons may experience a mild laxative effect. This product is manufactured on equipment that processes peanuts and tree nuts.

Customer Reviews

There have been no reviews for this product.

Customers also bought

Mars Fun Size Mix ~ 90 Pieces
Atomic Fireballs
Palmer Nut Cluster Mix
Kiwi Green Buttermints ~ 50 Count Bag
$19.95
$16.95
$21.95
$3.95